Use Boulders – 9 Reasons Why You Should
14:12 01 July
in Boulder Walls
Why should you use boulders?
You should use boulders to allow for a natural barrier to hold back topsoil. There is no more natural solution to a slight grade change in a landscape.
- Boulders are a great way to quickly upgrade your landscape
- Well-placed boulders can stabilize the grade as well as create microclimates for a variety of plants.
- Set two or three boulders in a bed so that they complement each other.
- Boulder-walls will also be stronger than other types of walls
- The most cost-effective retaining wall is a large boulder rock bank.
- Large boulders create boundaries in the yard, and add height and texture to make flat yards more appealing
- Boulders make great accent walls
- Boulders can be used to create different levels, or terraces.
- boulders are a creative option for keeping soil from eroding down a hillside
If you have thought about building a Boulder Wall contact us now!